We appreciate due diligence! Please make sure to have your prescription and insurance card available when you call. This will allow us to verify your insurance benefits for you and provide you with an estimate of coverage for your treatment with Back In Action Physical Therapy.
Please bring the following to your first visit:
- Insurance information (we will make a copy of your card).
- Driver’s license or State ID
- List of current medications
- A prescription (if needed) for physical therapy from your referring physician, ARNP, or PA.
- In case of an automobile accident or worker’s compensation claim, also bring any case manager or insurance adjuster contact names, phone numbers, and claim number.
- Print out the patient forms provided on our site, fill them out, and bring them with you. If you are unable to do this, please allow for extra time to fill these out upon your arrival.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that allows easy access to your problem areas.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete any remaining paperwork, so you can maximize your time in your evaluation.