Here at Back In Action Physical Therapy in Ocean Pines, MD, we accept several different kinds of healthcare plans. As a courtesy to our patients, we will verify your health benefits prior to your arrival to determine if there will be a copay, deductible, or coinsurance for our therapy services.
Please look at the list below. Do you have one of these insurance plans? We gladly accept these insurance plans. If your plan is not listed, please call us at (410) 208-6705 as we are always adding new insurance plans, and yours just may be on this updated list.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (EPO, HMO, POS, ACA exchange and PPO plans only)
- Definity Health
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Great West
- United Healthcare
Please be aware that while we have included most of the major plans with which we are in-network, this is not an all inclusive list. Please call the office to verify other insurance plans.
If you do not have any of the above insurance options, then try financing your recovery. Back in Action Physical Therapy accepts financing through CareCredit® for all of our valued patients. When visiting our facility, feel free to ask about this excellent service, and our friendly staff will help in assessing your needs.
How Does CareCredit® work?
- The time period in which your account needs to be paid in full in order to avoid being assessed finance charges. No interest plans include periods of 6, 12, 18, or 24 months on purchases with your CareCredit® card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance, including optional charges, is not paid in full within 6, 12, 18 or 24 months or if you make a late payment. Minimum monthly payments are required. Fixed low-interest plans include periods of 24, 36, 48 or 60 months.
How is CareCredit® different from my other credit cards?
- CareCredit® is a credit card exclusive for healthcare services. With CareCredit®, you can get a No Interest payment plan if paid in full within 6, 12, 18 or 24 months on purchases with your CareCredit® card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance, including optional charges, is not paid in full within 6, 12, 18 or 24 months or if you make a late payment. Minimum monthly payments required.
How long do I have to pay off my treatment fees?
- The length of time you have to pay depends on the promotional payment plan that you choose when you use the card. Not all CareCredit® providers offer all promotional plans, so ask your provider for details.
How do I qualify for CareCredit®?
- Approval is based on information from your credit application and past credit history. This includes information from the primary applicant as well as any co-applicant.
Why does Back in Action Physical Therapy offer CareCredit®?
- Many patients put off treatments and procedures because they cannot afford to pay. We offer CareCredit® payment plans as a convenient option to consumer credit cards, cash or checks. CareCredit® allows you to pay over time often without incurring interest charges instead of a lump sum prior to treatment. Offering CareCredit® removes the accounts receivable responsibilities from the doctor and allows them to focus on recommending and providing the best care to their patients.
Disclaimer: While this is an extensive list, health plans do change regularly without prior notification. Back In Action Physical Therapy recommends that you verify with your health plan what physical therapy benefits you have available.